If we ask about personal preferences regarding vacations, most of the people would have the same wish- “6 months of vacation, twice a year”. We love the idea, don’t we? But sadly, we cannot have all that we want. Instead, what we can have is a personalised stay while having our vacations so that we enjoy the comfort, pay less and therefore travel smarter. Opting for a bed and breakfast accommodation is one great way to personalise the stay. You can get to know the locals, stay with innkeepers and know their ways of life while being at a cheerful and comfort-rich room just like any other major hotel chains.
Is a bed and breakfast accommodation right for you?
Bed and breakfasts are loved by most of the travellers, but they aren’t perfect for all. You would love a B&B if-
• You love compact rooms and intimate nature of accommodation, rather than large hotels.
• You enjoy communicating and gelling along with the fellow travellers over a lavish breakfast.
• If you prefer to be accommodated in quiet country settings and residential neighbourhoods.
Things to keep in mind if you ever visit a B&B
If you are staying at a B&B, then here are some of the major things you should keep in mind-
• Inform the owners if your check-in is delayed. It helps them manage time and rooms in a better manner.
• Do not bargain at the counter while paying the tariff. The rates are a lot more pocket-friendly than commercial hotels and therefore cutting their margin of profit further is displeasure for innkeepers.
• Snacks, wine, and other items are stacked in the fridge. Make sure that you do not overtly use them. Try and leave some for the next guests.
Your search for the best B&B accommodation comes to an end with Poplar farm, located at Weston Supermare, in the vicinity of Wells, Somerset, and Cheddar. With all the modern conveniences such as tea & coffee machine, television, and fridge, your stay just keeps getting better with us. The most wonderful time of the year is about to come. Book your accommodation today!